In order to serve you better, we may need to directly access your PC
to better understand and address your situation.
We use the "Instant Housecall" screen-sharing program to accomplish this.
- Click the link below to download and run the C&G Computers Remote Support setup file.
- If you are asked if you want to RUN or SAVE the program, click RUN.
- If your browser does not give you the option to RUN the program, save it to a location you can easily
find again and then double-click the file to run it
- The C&G Computers Remote Support app will automatically install and start.
(An icon is also placed on your desktop to help you start the remote support app again later)
- Click "Start Session"
- If your firewall detects the connection and asks if you want
the connection blocked or unblocked; select "unblock"
- On Windows Vista, if you get an alert from Windows Defender, click "Ignore"
- The next screen asks your for some contact information, please enter the appropriate information and then click "OK".
- A C&G representative will be paged to join your session and then both of you will be able to move the
mouse, type on the keyboard, etc.